Documation is a well established and successful company specialising in Content Management and Process Automation. Our extensive customer base in the UK, Europe and USA includes well known major private sector businesses in Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics and Financial Services along with public sector organisations including NHS trusts and Local Government.
We have a well deserved reputation for providing great solutions and excellent customer service. This is an exciting time to join Documation as we are currently engaged in developing our next generation of Solutions and Products to drive further success, the chosen candidate will have an important part to play in that future. We have a great company ethos and believe in combining professionalism with strong team values and fun
- Marketing Degree desirable
- 1 years plus experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Salary will be matched to the experience and skills of the successful candidate
This is a great role for someone who loves to use their creative mind to work as part of a team to make Documation the ‘go to’ business process management software solution provider. The marketing department is growing and its needs and roles are changing and evolving as the company grows. There is opportunity to grow with the role and take on more responsibility and tasks within marketing and sales and a form a close working relationship with our partner solution providers.
There will be time set aside to expand skill sets, with internal and external training, along with working in a constantly developing and learning environment.
Working closely with Sales and the wider business, the Marketing department is a point of contact for both new business and account management and a desire and ability to learn about the solutions and services we provide is essential. Confidence when communicating on the phone, by email and at meetings is an important part of the role.
Highlights of this role:
- Friendly, open minded and collaborative marketing team
- Freedom to work autonomously as well as within team environment, your ideas, experience and input are valued and important
- On-line training freely available
- Flexible hours
- We have a great company ethos and believe in combining professionalism, strong team values and fun
- Essential skills and experience: Digital Marketing with particular focus on social media content creation, confident manner, excellent people skills, good command of English, Adobe illustrator, InDesign Photoshop skills, Powerpoint, Word and Excel skills and experience in CRM management using SalesForce .
- Desirable skill and experience: Campaign production, event experience
- 1+ year experience preferred