Come join our Documation Team. This is a fantastic role for anyone who’s working/worked in application support and is looking to increase their skillset, knowledge and progress their career with an exciting customer focussed company, where you will help support our in-house developed, industry leading, financial software and solutions, for which full training will be provided.
As a member of our friendly, collaborative application Support Team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced support team to offer our customers first class service and support, where you will be the first point of contact for tickets raised, and be involved from first line triaging activities, through investigation and management of any resolution, in line with our processes, procedures and service level agreement.
As someone who will have existing experience in application support, we always welcome input that can improve business processes, both from a team and wider company perspective.
The ideal candidate should have demonstratable experience and relevant skills as well as being self-motivated, possess a positive mindset, enthusiastic, pro-active, and genuinely interested in application support and customer service. As well as being personable, able to work well as part of a professional but relaxed team and have great communication skills.
They will be good with time management and be able to focus on individual priorities as well as contribute to the overall success of the team. Successful candidates are likely to have at least 2 years’ experience following completion of education which will probably, but not necessarily, include a relevant degree.
Overview of this role:
- Assisting the Support Team in:
- Triaging, diagnosis, and resolution of 1st – 3rd line support issues through to completion and closure.
- Provide a timely and professional response to customer queries & tickets.
- Day to Day Ticket Management of internal HelpDesk system to ensure that these are up to date.
- Testing of Development updates for support tickets
- Implementation of Software updates into internal and customer environments based on Documation’s change management policies.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement process
- Friendly and collaborative application Support Team
- You will be listened to. Your experience and input will be welcome and considered to help drive our continued process improvement.
- Training provided.
- Flexible hours and flexible (remote and onsite) working.
- We have a great company ethos and believe in combining professionalism, strong team values and fun.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within application support
- Working on HelpDesk systems
- Windows Client and Server operating systems, MS Office applications
- Working as part of a busy Support Desk in a customer focused environment
- Supporting external customers in SLA based working environments, Microsoft SQL Server,
- Writing SQL queries and manipulating data, IIS & Component Services, VPN & other remote access technologies
- Understanding of Development methodologies and terminology.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with bespoke software solutions
- Oracle Database platform knowledge, Document Management Technologies, Optical Character Recognition Technologies, Software Development,
- Oracle Databases: querying and data manipulation, Networks architecture, IT security and Active Directory, Citrix / terminal service technologies, SQL Server SSIS Packages
- Experience supporting hosted environments.
- 2+ years relevant experience required.
Package Salary will be matched to the experience and skills of the successful candidate with increasing rewards in line with your personal growth.