Your right to privacy and the security of your personal information is very important to Documation. We collect a limited amount of data from our Website Users which we use to help us to improve your experience when using our website and to help us manage the services we provide. This includes information such as how our website is used, the frequency with which our website is accessed, and the times that our website is most popular.
We may collect and use your personal data in the following ways:
- Anonymously (without linking the data to you), to track the pattern of the use of this site in a single session. This enables us to understand how the site is used and track any patterns that emerge individually or from larger groups. This helps us to develop and improve our website and services in response to what our visitors want and need
- Individually, to maintain a ‘logged in’ status to a particular section of the site
- Individually, to send you information about our services when you have both provided us with your personal data and given consent to us to do so in this way
We may periodically send you information, via email, that we think you may find interesting. In particular, we may wish to use your data for the purposes listed below, where appropriate and in accordance with any local laws and requirements:
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services;
- To market our full range of services to you;
- To send you general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you
We will only send electronic mail marketing to individuals if:
- You have specifically consented to electronic mail from us; or
- You are an existing customer who bought (or negotiated to buy) a similar product or service from us in the past, and we gave you a simple way to opt out, both when we first collected your details and in every message we have sent.
Documation will never use your personal data in a way that you have not consented to and will treat all data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you are not happy about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
Have any questions?
Call now to find out how we can helpGet in touch