Documation’s Outgoing Documents solution automatically creates and delivers outbound documents, enabling fast, efficient correspondence with customers, suppliers, stakeholders, regulators, and employees.
Reducing cost and supporting compliance with legal and business requirements, the solution allows for documents to be styled to corporate standards, with automatic delivery incorporating options to send via email, EDI, XML, web or print.
Key features include:
- The automated creation of PDF documents triggered by a business process
- Document layout and branding based on business rules
- The facility to append supporting or supplementary pages to the outgoing document
- An automated, paperless distribution method determined via configurable rules/preferences
- Bulk printing capability for documents where electronic delivery is not possible or appropriate
- Online document storage in a centralised repository for ongoing retrieval, query handling, archive, or further processing.
Wednesday 23 November 2016, 10.15-10.45am
The document remains at the heart of business processes – whether as incoming, created in-house, or outbound communication. Join the webinar to discover how your organisation could benefit from moving to centrally stored, electronic documents available 24/7 – enabling the joining up of business systems, and supporting the automation of manual processing.